I'A WIKIWIKI Blue Moon
I'A WIKIWIKI- Blue Moon by Reyn Spooner
In Hawaiian, "i’a wikiwiki" translates to "quick fish." This classic print gives a glimpse of some quick fish of Hawai’i. What’s your favorite catch - yellowfin tuna, marlin, or opah?
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with a side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirttail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle-free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low