HeiHei Waʻa - Turquoise Sea
Regular price $119.50
Heihei Waʻa - Turquoise Sea by Reyn Spooner
Heihei Wa'a means Canoe Race in Hawaiian. This print was inspired by the annual canoe race from Moloka'i to O'ahu. The backdrops are various scenes of Diamond Head, Moloka'i Bay at the start of the race, and the canoe paddlers facing the high seas as they make the 32-mile journey from Moloka'i to O'ahu.
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with a side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt-tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle-free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low