Hoku - Hawaiian Koa Wood Automatic Watch
The eye-catching Hoku Automatic Hawaiian Koa wood watch is a uniquely elegant design that blends the beauty of Hawaii's Koa forest with sleek precision watchmaking. "Hoku" is the Hawaiian name for the lunar phase when the moon is at its fullest and its light brightest.
The Hoku pairs cool matte silver steel elements with warm Koa wood accents to create a very special timepiece. The Automatic movement mechanics are displayed in a visible silver skeleton window accented by a black dial and a see-through skeleton case-back. A striking Hawaiian Koa wood bezel sits atop the Hoku's matte silver steel case, perfectly complemented by an elegant Koa wood and silver link bracelet. The Automatic movement and 31-hour power reserve provide accuracy and reliability in timekeeping. Take your watch collection to the moon at its fullest with the Hoku Koa Automatic Watch.
- Japanese Automatic movement
- 44mm case, 14mm thickness
- 22mm width bracelet
- Quick deployment butterfly clasp
- Adjustable link bracelet
- Scratch-resistant Sapphire watch crystal on the face and back
Your purchase of the Hoku Koa Automatic Watch includes:
- One-Year Warranty
- Safekeeping gift box crafted from sustainable materials (wood, metal, and cork detailing); lid engraved with the KoaWood Ranch logo
- Support pillow for secure watch placement
- Tool for bracelet link adjustment