Muku - Hawaiian Koa Wood Automatic Watch
Our handsome Muku Watch will be a special addition to your watch collection. "Muku" is the Hawaiian word for the final lunar phase when the moon rises completely in the Earth's shadow.
Crafted from Hawaiian Koa wood and steel, the Muku watch pairs gunmetal, black, and silver metallic elements with rich Koa wood accents for a subtly striking timepiece. The Automatic movement mechanics are displayed in a skeleton window and case-back. The Muku has a 4.5 mm wide screw-down Hawaiian Koa wood bezel set atop a black steel case and a Koa-linked black steel bracelet. The Automatic movement and 31-hour power reserve provide accuracy and reliability in timekeeping. Make a statement with the Muku Koa Automatic Watch.
- Automatic movement
- 44mm case, 14mm thickness
- 22mm width bracelet
- Quick deployment butterfly clasp
- Adjustable link bracelet
- Sapphire crystal on the front and back
Your purchase of the Muku Koa Automatic Watch includes:
- One-Year Warranty
- Safekeeping gift box crafted from sustainable materials (wood, metal, and cork detailing); lid engraved with the KoaWood Ranch logo
- Support pillow for secure watch placement
- Tool for bracelet link adjustment