Mauka Forest - Hawaiian Koa Wood Automatic Watch
The Mauka Forest Automatic Watch will quickly become your favorite classic timepiece. "Mauka" is the Hawaiian word for mountainside, which is where Hawaii's native Koa trees flourish.
The Mauka Forest watch boasts a bold 4mm wide screw-down Hawaiian Koa wood bezel supported by a black steel watch case. Mauka Forest's face features a stunning deep sea blue and black-bordered dial with contrasting silver and white numerals. A black skeleton window on the face as well as the case back display the Automatic movement mechanics for a look that exudes sophistication. Wherever your adventures take you, this stunning watch will be sure to turn heads.
- Automatic movement
- 44mm case, 14mm thickness
- 22mm width bracelet
- Quick deployment butterfly clasp
- Adjustable link bracelet
- Sapphire crystal on the front and back
Your purchase of the Mauka Forest Koa Automatic Watch includes:
- One-Year Warranty
- Safekeeping gift box crafted from sustainable materials (wood, metal, and cork detailing); lid engraved with the KoaWood Ranch logo
- Support pillow for secure watch placement
- Tool for bracelet link adjustment