Pahi Hawaiian Koa Wood Trimmed Knife
An easy to carry knife with high-end details that's ready for anything. This Koa wood knife is the perfect size to fit in your pocket without being unwieldy while still large enough for everyday tasks. It's made from the finest Big Island Koa.
- Assisted Opening Mechanism...lightly push thumb rise, blade rotates into position
- 8Cr13MOV Blade (great edge retention, easy sharpening, and general toughness)
- Integrated Liner Lock on Stainless Side Handle
- G10 Scale with Hawaiian Koa inlay
- Inset Mounted Pocket Clip...streamlined and inconspicuous carry
- 7.25" open and 3" blade, 4.25 closed
The Pahi has an assisted opening mechanism which means you slightly push the tab on the top and the blade will swing into place on it's own. The pocket clip mounting point is inset flush into the stainless side to keep it streamlined while the handle side is a G10 material with Koa inlay. The pocket clip was designed to hold the knife as deep in a pocket as possible so that it's a little more inconspicuous. The design provides the best combination of minimalist design, grip, and a beautiful display of Koa.
The design concept for this Koa knife was to utilize shapes found in the original Hawaiian weapons as well as Hawaii's natural surroundings and create a very sleek design with sweeping curves and connecting lines. If you look at the opened knife, the lines drawn from the bottom of the Koa inlay continue through the transition of the grind line on the blade. The top of the knife creates one continuous sweeping arc while the bottom line follow smoothly through to the blade while still providing excellent grip and feel in the hand.