The Surfrider Koa wood watch was designed to compliment your favorite island style adventures all while looking on point at your next board meeting (surfboard preferred of course). The original Hawaiians used boards made of Koa to ride the waves and became the first surfriders. The surf watch design is simple and robust. It's a watch that can keep up with you through your whole day...whether surfing or just lying in the hammock.
- Hawaiian "curly" grained Koa Face (hand finished in the Pono Woodwork's shop)
- Japanese Movement, Stainless, Sapphire Crystal (scratch proof), Silicone Band
- Water-resistant to 330 feet...hold your breath
- 1 Year Full NO-HASSLE Warranty... no worries, it's covered
- 42mm diameter and 10.25 thick, 22mm band
Only the most amazing "curly" grained Koa from the Big Island is used...the most rare, beautiful, and expensive. 42mm is a great size that has presence but isn't too large. The band makes it one of the most comfortable watches and looks good in and out of the water.
The maker focuses on small batch productions so they can ensure the highest quality and that you get a truly unique timepiece. Their strategy seems to be working as The Surfrider has gotten 20 out of 21, 5 star reviews (the other was a 4 Watchstar for the record). The Surfrider is truly the only surf watch that can trace its origins to the beginning of the sport of Kings.