Whale Watching Short Sleeve Tee in Asphalt
Whale watching is a favorite pastime among locals and visitors to Hawaii. The majestic creatures visit us annually during winter migration from November through March. One of the best viewing sites on the Big Island is along Kohala Coast. From there you will find not only whale sightings, but some of the best sunset views, and across the channel, you can see Maui. This tee is a great homage to the whales who visit.
- 100% combed ringspun cotton fine jersey
- Heather Gray 90 Cotton/10 Poly
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Hemmed sleeves
- 1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar